Friday, January 23, 2009

jack loves his baths




During the days Jack and I are pretty busy around the house. he helps me clean by pushing his bat around the house using it like a vacuum cleaner, while I'm using the real one. hes such a BIG helper, loves to do what mommy is doing. so at the end of a long day hes gotten pretty dirty so I'll say Jack want to go take a bath and boy he runs into the bathroom and starts to take off his clothes(can almost do it by himself) and wants to get in before its full. so we color and make pretty pictures, blow bubbles, drink bubbles and sometimes he thinks its so funny he has learned the word "toot" so he will toot and laugh and give me the biggest grin and say "I toot"!!! I just grin and laugh along with him... he certainly is all boy, but that's the best part about him.

No comments: